Biom’Up is a medical device company focused on creating innovative and clinically proven products in a variety of surgical specialties based on their biopolymer technology. The company has a host of surgical offerings on the market and wanted to understand the value of their late stage compound for topical hemostasis.
Biom’Up wanted deep expertise from the biopharmaceutical industry to evaluate the market landscape for their leading asset, Hemoblast. They retained DNA Ink to assess the market landscape in the US and in Europe and to develop a revenue forecast and asset valuation.
DNA Ink provided comprehensive data analytics on the current market and future trends that supported the product positioning, clinical development pathway and final forecast/valuation.
- Market analytics: market overview, competitive landscape, market size
- Strategic positioning: Identification of market shaping trends, product positioning, high level launch strategy, suggested pricing
- Comparable deal analysis
- Procedure based forecast, valuation, scenario analysis
- Attended Key Opinion Leader meetings
- Prepared and presented business case and valuation to internal stakeholders and Board of Directors
DNA Ink’s market analytics and valuation were pivotal in enabling Biom’Up to raise funds and in characterizing Biom’Up’s strategic investment and partnering options. Biom’Up’s thought leaders commented that DNA Ink’s work on Hemoblast was the most comprehensive overview of the hemostatic market they have ever seen.